Hyde Park Residents: join Hyde Park Preservation, Inc. (HPPI). Our membership year runs September-August every year. It’s time to renew! Memberships help to fund:
- Hyde Park Evening Patrol (HELP) – after-hours police patrol, vacation watch, Gasparilla, Halloween, etc.
- Beautification in Hyde Park – Kate Jackson Park urns, Swann underpass, S Oregon fence, Yard of the Month
- Neighborhood support – work closely with the city on projects
- New trees to replace our aging tree canopy
- Historic street signs/street lights & holiday decorations on lamp posts
- Alley Cleanup and Clear Out – paper shredder truck, paint disposal, electronics recycling
- Welcome bags to new neighbors
- E-mail neighborhood news, notices of upcoming events and alerts, Old Hyde Park Gazette
- Neighborhood Directory & Old Hyde Park website
- Hyde Park social events – holiday carriage ride, block party, porch parties, and more!
Payment with your credit card can be made by clicking on the appropriate button below. Note that you do not have to join PayPal to make the payment. You may simply check out. If you would prefer to pay with PayPal, checkout with PayPal.
Please be sure to fill in all the information (like name, address and email) so we will know who you are. After completing the transaction, you will be emailed a receipt at the email address you provided.
Thank you very much.