Miscellaneous Historical Items
Article in the September 23, 1880 Sunland Tribune
describing the building of the Morrison House, present address of 850 S Newport Avenue. The article is on page 3, column 2 of this four
page paper. There is a small yellow sticky note where the article
Supreme Court Case of 1894 regarding a property line dispute between
William Morrison and James Watrous. This should be in the vicinity of
present day Willow Avenue, the dividing line between the two
subdivisions comprising our neighborhood.